WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!

WMPTC EST. 2004

HomeCalendarRegisterLog in
Western Mindanao Pit Bull Terrier Club, Est. 2004
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!! Email us at wmptc@yahoo.com!!!
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!!
Click below to download Forms
Latest topics
» Airsoft Lovers
Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm by Andres

» UPCOMING MOVIES FOR 2011
Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm by bolt11

» HELMET LAW PROTEST
Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am by Andres

» MANNY BEIBER!
Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 am by Banjo

» JAPANESE ANDROIDS
Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm by bulldog

» enormous snake
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm by bulldog

» Macho Man Randy Savage
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm by bulldog

» Pacquiao vs Mayweather Jr.
Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm by Banjo

» BREAKING NEWS: BIN LADEN DEAD
Tue May 03, 2011 1:14 pm by Banjo

» TRIVIA
Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 am by Banjo

» OPERATION RED WING
Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:49 am by Gameness

» GUILTY DOGS
Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 am by Banjo

» BABY SHOCKED
Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am by Gameness

» Dog in Japan after Earthquake
Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am by Banjo

» EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am by Banjo

FREE ADS - BULLY MAX
Click on Picture
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

new dog jokes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andres
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: new dog jokes...   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 pm

A local business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window, stating the following: "HELP WANTED. Must be able to type, must be good with a computer and must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer." A short time afterwards, a dog trotted up to the window, saw the sign and went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his tail, then walked over to the sign, looked at it and whined. Getting the idea, the receptionist got the office manager. The office manager looked at the dog and was surprised, to say the least. However, the dog looked determined, so he lead him into the office. Inside, the dog jumped up on the chair and stared at the manager. The manager said, "I can't hire you. The sign says you have to be able to type." The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to type out a perfect letter. He took out the page and trotted over to the manager and gave it to him, then jumped back on the chair. The manager was stunned, but then told the dog, "The sign says you have to be good with a computer." The dog jumped down again and went to the computer. The dog proceeded to enter and execute a perfect program, that worked flawlessly the first time. By this time the manager was totally dumb-founded! He looked at the dog and said, "I realize that you are a very intelligent dog and have some interesting abilities. However, I still can't give you the job." The dog jumped down and went to a copy of the sign and put his paw on the sentences that told about being an Equal Opportunity Employer. The manager said, "Yes, but the sign also says that you have to be bilingual". The dog looked at the manager calmly and said "Meow".

Two women, who are dog owners, are arguing which dog is smarter. First woman: My dog is so smart. Every morning he waits for the paperboy to come around and then he takes a newspaper and brings it to me. Second woman: I know. First one: How? Second one: My dog told me.

A man is walking down the street when he hears a voice, "Pssst you come over here!" He looks round and can see no one but an old mangy greyhound. "yes over here!" Said the greyhound "Look at me I'm tied up here, I should be racing I won 14 races in my carrer you know?" The man thought to himself "Oh my god a talking dog, I have to have it, it will make me rich, tv appearances cabaret bookings" So he goes in search of the owner. He found the owner and said "I'd like to buy your dog, is he for sale??" The owner says "No mate you don't want that old moth eaten thing!" "But I do!" Insisted the man "I'lll give you 1000 pounds for him. "Ok said the owner but I think your making a big mistake!" Handing over the money the man said "Why do you think that?" The man replied "Because that dogs a bloody liar it's never won a race in it's life!"

Four workers were discussing how smart their dogs were. The first was an engineer who said his dog could draw. His dog's name was "T-Square", and he told him to get some paper and draw a square, a circle and a triangle, which he did with no sweat. The accountant said he thought his dog, "Balance", could do better. He told him to fetch a dozen cookies and divide them into piles of three, which he did with no problem. The chemist said that was a very good stunt, but that his dog, "Apothecary", could do better yet. He told his dog to get a quart of milk and pour seven ounces into a ten ounce glass. Apothecary did this without a hitch. All three men agreed their dogs were equally smart. They turned to the Civil Servant and asked him what his dog could do. The Civil Servant called his dog, whose name was "Coffee break", and said, "Show the fellows what you can do, old buddy." Coffee Break then stroll ed over and ate the cookies, drank the milk, s**t on the paper, screwed the other three dogs and claimed he injured his back while doing so. He then filed a grievance for unsafe conditions, applied for Workers' Compensation, and left for home on sick leave.
Back to top Go down
http://wmptc.forumotion.com/forum.htm

new dog jokes...
Page 1 of 1