WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
WMPTC EST. 2004
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMPTC EST. 2004

HomeWhats with the stars? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Western Mindanao Pit Bull Terrier Club, Est. 2004
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!! Email us at wmptc@yahoo.com!!!
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!!
Whats with the stars? Join-the-club-3
Click below to download Forms
Whats with the stars? Downlo10
Latest topics
» Airsoft Lovers
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm by Andres

» UPCOMING MOVIES FOR 2011
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm by bolt11

» HELMET LAW PROTEST
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am by Andres

» MANNY BEIBER!
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 am by Banjo

» JAPANESE ANDROIDS
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm by bulldog

» enormous snake
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm by bulldog

» Macho Man Randy Savage
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm by bulldog

» Pacquiao vs Mayweather Jr.
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm by Banjo

» BREAKING NEWS: BIN LADEN DEAD
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:14 pm by Banjo

» TRIVIA
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 am by Banjo

» OPERATION RED WING
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:49 am by Gameness

» GUILTY DOGS
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 am by Banjo

» BABY SHOCKED
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am by Gameness

» Dog in Japan after Earthquake
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am by Banjo

» EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am by Banjo

FREE ADS - BULLY MAX
Whats with the stars? Untitl10
Click on Picture
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Whats with the stars? Facebo10 Whats with the stars? Twitte10 Whats with the stars? Google11 Whats with the stars? Yahoo10 Whats with the stars? Ytube10 Whats with the stars? Wahoy-11 Whats with the stars? Sulit_10 Whats with the stars? Untitl13
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Whats with the stars?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gameness
WMPTC PRESIDENT
WMPTC PRESIDENT
Gameness

Male Posts : 758

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0001

Whats with the stars? Empty
PostSubject: Whats with the stars?   Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 pm

well, its there mainly for fun. the more posts the more stars you get. Very Happy
there is a designated title for a particular number of stars u get as your posts accumulate. so work on those fingers, fams.hehe! its a fun way of getting us to interact often.. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven sunny
Back to top Go down
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

Male Posts : 870

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0002

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the stars?   Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 pm

YES!...and if anyone needs assistance with their signatures or avatars dont hesitate to post a reply here... Very Happy

Last edited by Banjo on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wmptc.forumotion.com
Andres
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Andres

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the stars?   Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 pm

yes..but please lets try to avoid flooding the threads...lets make use of the Quote and Multi-Quote options...
Back to top Go down
https://wmptc.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the stars?   Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 am

Let me help you with that...here's the forum rule which we should consider when posting...

https://wmptc.forumotion.com/forum-rules-f2/language-preference-and-posting-accordingly-t2.htm

"Multiple replies by a member posted consecutively on the same day will be merged. Please use the "Quote" or "Multi-quote" button if you wish to reply to 2 or more messages from 2 or more members."

Peace. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gameness
WMPTC PRESIDENT
WMPTC PRESIDENT
Gameness

Male Posts : 758

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0001

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the stars?   Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Banjo wrote:

"Multiple replies by a member posted consecutively on the same day will be merged. Please use the "Quote" or "Multi-quote" button if you wish to reply to 2 or more messages from 2 or more members."

Peace. Very Happy

i agree with regards to "replies" however we have to keep in mind that, sometimes its a way on how we deliver the thought of the discussion. we deliberately send a another separate post even only at the at the same day for one topic. it cant be merged otherwise the thought that the author is trying to deliver will not be the same as intended.pirat

oh and one more thing, i love your animated avatars!its so eye catching -----

(like right now. i dont intend to merge this post with my above post. letting my point across that i only thought of sending this a few minutes after sending the first post coz i only thought of ur avatar right this very minute.. there's a difference in the time of sending that to merge the two consecutive posts would null the intentions.)

but however we need to be responsible in posting, don't recklessly flood your posts. as if were having an online chat. i guess that's what our admins are trying to say Very Happy

Posts Merged - Admin

Back to top Go down
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the stars?   Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Quote :
but however we need to be responsible in posting, don't recklessly flood your posts. as if were having an online chat. i guess that's what our admins are trying to say.

Yes this is what is meant and the reason why posts needs to be merged...anybody can post however they want (as sir gameness mentioned considering the thought when the messages were posted) and dont even need to bother merging the posts if they were posted consecutively in a span of a few minutes...its the admin's job to merge it at the end of the day. Not just to merge post, to arrange pictures as well, position them the right way...edit pictures which were posted not in the upright position, edit pictures which were posted using other hosting services, and a lot more...its like a clean up process at the end of each day...

Clarification:
Only replies which were posted "consecutively" will be merged...replies on same day posted right after another reply by another member will not be merged, well obviously that will ruin the flow of conversation.

Enjoy posting guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the stars?   Whats with the stars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats with the stars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WMPTC EST. 2004 :: MAIN :: OFF-TOPIC BOARD-
Jump to: