WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!

WMPTC EST. 2004

HomeCalendarRegisterLog in
Western Mindanao Pit Bull Terrier Club, Est. 2004
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!! Email us at wmptc@yahoo.com!!!
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!!
Click below to download Forms
Latest topics
» Airsoft Lovers
Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm by Andres

» UPCOMING MOVIES FOR 2011
Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm by bolt11

» HELMET LAW PROTEST
Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am by Andres

» MANNY BEIBER!
Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 am by Banjo

» JAPANESE ANDROIDS
Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm by bulldog

» enormous snake
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm by bulldog

» Macho Man Randy Savage
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm by bulldog

» Pacquiao vs Mayweather Jr.
Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm by Banjo

» BREAKING NEWS: BIN LADEN DEAD
Tue May 03, 2011 1:14 pm by Banjo

» TRIVIA
Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 am by Banjo

» OPERATION RED WING
Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:49 am by Gameness

» GUILTY DOGS
Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 am by Banjo

» BABY SHOCKED
Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am by Gameness

» Dog in Japan after Earthquake
Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am by Banjo

» EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am by Banjo

FREE ADS - BULLY MAX
Click on Picture
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

what's with this whole thing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gameness
WMPTC PRESIDENT
WMPTC PRESIDENT

Male Posts : 758

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0001

Postwhat's with this whole thing?

sa mundo ng pag aaso i guess hindi na maiwasan ang inggitan, pinapa-iral ang mga insecurities, backbiting, utak talangka, inventing stories to destroy a person, manipulating stories, conversations and events to make you angry about some people and putting malice in it.. that is so rampant these days. cant we grow up? it is so sad to say na kahit cguro in our own beloved club may nangyayaring ganyan. it so hard to trust people these days. what have become of us? gone were the days where we can just hangout and talk and have fun with our dogs and enjoying each others company. gone were the days where we just sincerely appreciate each others attainments and just be happy for the group. where are those people now?i only see a few now unfortunately. we rarely get to meet these people. i wonder what's causing this and what's plaguing your minds. eversince i started owning a pit bull, i wanted to share my interest to everybody to my friends and just anyone. makatriste solo quida pit bull aki na zamboanga antes. solo liba camina pero, solo man jogging, solo anda na beach, na rio, solo man weight pull, solo man spring pole solo man dogfight. so necesita gayt tene uban para man share el alegria. thats the whole concept of forming a club. bien alegre gayt yo mira tene otro hente ta kwida pit bull. quiere dayun yo ase amigo.i once bred my pit bulls and gave the pups to my friends, just to form a club!that's where it all started. i never wanted to become president or a leader or anything that you'd be forced to look up to. all i wanted is a group of people united for pit bulls. but now....bien popular ya gayt ara el pit bull aqui na zamboanga-so,my goal has been fulfilled actually. now i just want to rest and seat back and just enjoy the view. however hindi na maiwasan if you will encounter difficult people along the way. i learned to deal with them anyway thats not important to me anymore. basta mag alaga lang kyo ng pit bull with respect then ok na. all i ever wanted is to see people loving the american pit bull terrier the way i do. group of DOGMEN loving the pit bull with respect. respect the dog being the toughest dog and the most powerful dog on the block. respect the owner as i respect myself and his dog. now thats the true dogman.

what's with this whole thing? :: Comments

Re: what's with this whole thing?
Post on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 pm by kenji
Very well said Doc, mahalaga naman in every aspect na pinapasok natin is respect to each other basta masaya sa hobby natin at wala tayong taong natatapakan eh ayos na.
Post on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 am by Banjo
nice post. all i can say is, in every country, city, town, community, there's always a group troublesome people. but i am happy to see WMPTC is still strong. walang pulitika, everybody in the group, member or officers, no difference, all are thesame. officers are the same pit bull owners with extra tasks lang. pero walang hierchy sa mata ng bawat dog owner. kung may nanggugulo man, ignoring them is the best way.
Post on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:19 am by Gameness
correct. bunch of losers. respeto lang sana among peers, among dog owners. if taga ibang grupo man sana walang pakialaman sa gawain ng ibang grupo. peace lang sana. respeto lang. hindi naman tayo pumapatol sa kanila, we let them mind their own business, why would they mind ours??let alone disrespect us? we wont go down to their level, although instincts tell me to get on with it and go down with him down the drain. pero wag nlang. professionals tyo, may respeto tyo sa kapwa.and we are law abiding citizens. ignoring a person as if he is non existent no matter what he does is the worst beating a person can have.
Post on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am by harlequinn4
relax na mga sir magpapasko na ^^
Post on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 pm by Gameness
ah. hehe relax lang tyo, bro, hindi tyo papatol sa kanila. un ang kinaiinisan nya, wla kc pumapatol sa kanya.
Post  by Sponsored content

what's with this whole thing?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WMPTC EST. 2004 :: MAIN :: WMPTC BLOG-
Jump to: