WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
WMPTC EST. 2004
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMPTC EST. 2004

Homesa mga ginikanan I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Western Mindanao Pit Bull Terrier Club, Est. 2004
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!! Email us at wmptc@yahoo.com!!!
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!!
sa mga ginikanan Join-the-club-3
Click below to download Forms
sa mga ginikanan Downlo10
Latest topics
» Airsoft Lovers
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm by Andres

» UPCOMING MOVIES FOR 2011
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm by bolt11

» HELMET LAW PROTEST
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am by Andres

» MANNY BEIBER!
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 am by Banjo

» JAPANESE ANDROIDS
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm by bulldog

» enormous snake
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm by bulldog

» Macho Man Randy Savage
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm by bulldog

» Pacquiao vs Mayweather Jr.
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm by Banjo

» BREAKING NEWS: BIN LADEN DEAD
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:14 pm by Banjo

» TRIVIA
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 am by Banjo

» OPERATION RED WING
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:49 am by Gameness

» GUILTY DOGS
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 am by Banjo

» BABY SHOCKED
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am by Gameness

» Dog in Japan after Earthquake
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am by Banjo

» EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am by Banjo

FREE ADS - BULLY MAX
sa mga ginikanan Untitl10
Click on Picture
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
sa mga ginikanan Facebo10 sa mga ginikanan Twitte10 sa mga ginikanan Google11 sa mga ginikanan Yahoo10 sa mga ginikanan Ytube10 sa mga ginikanan Wahoy-11 sa mga ginikanan Sulit_10 sa mga ginikanan Untitl13
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

sa mga ginikanan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gameness
WMPTC PRESIDENT
WMPTC PRESIDENT
Gameness

Male Posts : 758

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0001

sa mga ginikanan Empty
PostSubject: sa mga ginikanan   sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am

some people asked me if we are going to attend the bully fun match that's going to happen on the 29th organized by a local pit bull group. they will be bringing an nptc judge from manila to officiate the said event. accordingly they will be showcasing zamboanga's pride of extreme bullies. well its a nice initiative on their part.

WMPTC is a club of almost all bully owners, some of us if not most of us have 2 or more legitimate bullies that we keep in our own individual yard. most of our stocks are already in their young adulthood and we still have other puppy stocks that have yet to grow into what were expecting them to be, however we're still not there yet to stage a bully show and carry the name of our city and represent it to the entire phil pitbull/bully community. being WMPTC we want to put our best foot forward always, we want nothing but the best, and nothing but the quality that we can offer to our pit bull/bully community especially when we intend to represent Zamboanga city. and for that, i and some officers chose to recline from doing bully shows YET at least not until we are ready. i know and im gland to know that we have some of the finest stocks of dogs in Zamboanga City yet we stay humble and modest. thats the best quality we have. despite all the haters out there, we remain calm and strong. minding our own business, continuing to protect and uphold what WMPTC fights for.

why not attend the show instead?

well, we could. and we can. but, were not invited. we werent formaly invited. i heard news that the leader of the group invites some of wmptc's to attend their show. why??

so why not attend their show?

uno.. the organizer has total lack of respect for WMPTC
dos.. the organizer has total lack of respect to the officers of WMPTC
tres. the organizer does not recognize us as a pit bull club, & that we are none existent
quatro: the organizer competes and tries to compete WMPTC in so many ways other than just whats inside the ring
cinco: and to simply put, the organizer hates WMPTC (and hates me for no particular
reason. LOL)

how can we support him if he has no respect for WMPTC.

so would you still join their show?

We are a peaceful club, we want nothing more but to take care, own and breed nothing but the quality stocks we can get, we love pit bulls or the american bully. we never own dogs only to compete, we own them because we get pure joy in owning them.and if there will come a time that we want to compete for the advancement of the breed, a healthy and friendly competition would be best. all for learning and improvement and self fulfillment. we have our principles. and most of all we respect one another. there is just no room for insecurities, bickering, and crab mentalities in our club, we hate haters. We are one. we are a club, we are WMPTC. soon enough we will have a bully conformation show this year. and we will invite them and as always we will invite the person who hates WMPTC. to the WMPTC, contunue to take good care of your dogs, acquire new ones if you may to further bulk up our stocks. nothing but quality

we wish that fellow luck and more power to his visions.. good luck sa show. God Bless.

Back to top Go down
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

Male Posts : 870

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0002

sa mga ginikanan Empty
PostSubject: Re: sa mga ginikanan   sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:04 am

Count my support in.

Just to add...just because an NPTC officer was invited to judge the show it does not mean it will be a premium bully show.

Please note that once we have our own bully show, if we will not invite the same NPTC officer to judge the show, we will invite more.

And thesame NPTC officer who came to judge the show will realize what an organize club we are.

Patience is a virtue...and see that your patience will be rewarded soon enough.

More Power WMPTC!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wmptc.forumotion.com
Gameness
WMPTC PRESIDENT
WMPTC PRESIDENT
Gameness

Male Posts : 758

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0001

sa mga ginikanan Empty
PostSubject: Re: sa mga ginikanan   sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 pm

its ok lang naman if they do a show or any activity they want. as long as walang paninira or crab mentality or kawalang respeto nangyayari. again that bully show is good for zamboanga city, i hope they represent the city well. if not then we can just make the next show more interesting or more improved, not to compete, but to just represent the city again, the next time around, pati sila invited. but again for that upcoming show we wont attend for the reason as stated on my previous post. if they have the extreme bully stocks that they call the pride of zamboanga to show then it should come as a great news to us WMPTCs. finally may extreme bully na ang zamboanga.kaya if your reading this, be contented, madam. and be happy. no one is competing with you. if you still feel insecured, then go buy lots and lots of bullies for all we care, we'd still be happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sa mga ginikanan Empty
PostSubject: Re: sa mga ginikanan   sa mga ginikanan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sa mga ginikanan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WMPTC EST. 2004 :: MAIN :: OFF-TOPIC BOARD-
Jump to: