WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
WMPTC EST. 2004
WELCOME TO WESTERN MINDANAO PITBULL TERRIER CLUB! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
WMPTC EST. 2004
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMPTC EST. 2004

HomeMANNY BEIBER! I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Western Mindanao Pit Bull Terrier Club, Est. 2004
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!! Email us at wmptc@yahoo.com!!!
JOIN THE CLUB NOW!!!
MANNY BEIBER! Join-the-club-3
Click below to download Forms
MANNY BEIBER! Downlo10
Latest topics
» Airsoft Lovers
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm by Andres

» UPCOMING MOVIES FOR 2011
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm by bolt11

» HELMET LAW PROTEST
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am by Andres

» MANNY BEIBER!
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 am by Banjo

» JAPANESE ANDROIDS
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm by bulldog

» enormous snake
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm by bulldog

» Macho Man Randy Savage
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm by bulldog

» Pacquiao vs Mayweather Jr.
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 pm by Banjo

» BREAKING NEWS: BIN LADEN DEAD
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:14 pm by Banjo

» TRIVIA
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 am by Banjo

» OPERATION RED WING
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:49 am by Gameness

» GUILTY DOGS
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 am by Banjo

» BABY SHOCKED
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am by Gameness

» Dog in Japan after Earthquake
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am by Banjo

» EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am by Banjo

FREE ADS - BULLY MAX
MANNY BEIBER! Untitl10
Click on Picture
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
MANNY BEIBER! Facebo10 MANNY BEIBER! Twitte10 MANNY BEIBER! Google11 MANNY BEIBER! Yahoo10 MANNY BEIBER! Ytube10 MANNY BEIBER! Wahoy-11 MANNY BEIBER! Sulit_10 MANNY BEIBER! Untitl13
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

MANNY BEIBER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

Male Posts : 870

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY
Member ID#: 10204-0002

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: MANNY BEIBER!   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 pm

MANNY BEIBER! 600ap_10

Leading up to the WBO Welterweight fight on May 7 (May 8, Philippine time) against five-time titleholder Sugar Shane Mosley, Manny Pacquiao appeared at their Los Angeles press conference to kick off their tour to promote their fight sporting a big smile and a new hairdo!

The 32-year-old indeed looked younger with his Justin Beiber-ish hair style and his sweater-shirt with jeans getup. And standing beside the 39-year-old Mosley who was garbed in a spiffy light-colored suit, it just brought more emphasis on the age gap.

Their next appearance will be on February 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas where the fight will be held, and then they’ll be spending their Valentine’s Day showing the New York fans some love with a promotional event there. The day after, Pacquiao is set to meet with US President Barack Obama and the first lady at the White House.

The fight will be produced and distributed by Showtime Networks Inc., and its parent company CBS for the first time. Showtime will also produce Fight Camp 360° as a preview of Pacquiao vs. Mosley as CBS will also be doing features this April leading up to the fight.

“I’m excited to be fighting on May 7 because it’s covered by Showtime and CBS. It’s going to give more boxing fans a chance to see the fight,” shared Pacquiao. Showtime is shown on 115 million homes as compared to HBO’s 28 million.

The congressman from Saranggani also he promised to give the fans the biggest fight of the year as he puts his 52-3-2, 38 knockouts record on the line.

Curious to see how his hair, will affect his fight though. Justin Beiber keeps flicking his head sideways to get his hair off his eyes. What if Pacquiao needs to do the same? What if he flicks his head to the right and catches Mosley’s punch? That would be tragic like “baby, baby, baby no!”

By Patricia Bermudez-Hizon
For Yahoo! Southeast Asia
Back to top Go down
https://wmptc.forumotion.com
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY BEIBER!   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 am

Update:

BAGUIO CITY - Mayor Mauricio G. Domogan here said that training venues and appropriate security will be accorded to World Boxing Council (WBC) Super Welterweight Champion and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquaio right in time for the arrival of Team Pacquiao in the city next week to conduct the 8-time champion's first phase of his 8-week training to prepare for his upcoming title showdown with 5-time world champion Sugar Shane Mosley in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 7, 2011.

Pacquiao will be holding his third high altitude training in the country's undisputed Summer Capital because its conducive climate and peace-loving people have convinced Hall of Fame American trainer Freddie Roach that it is one of the best places to train.

While awaiting the request from the Pacquiao camp on their additional requirements to ensure his safe stay in the city, Domogan claimed the city government is already ready with the necessary security for the world champion and his team to ensure that he will be able to concentrate on his training to make him fit in time for his title defense.

The local chief executive appealed to local residents and tourists not to destract the world champion when he is holding his usual morning jogging routines around the city and his gym work so that he will be able to achieve the desire of his trainers once they leave the city by the first week of April in time for his second phase of training at the Wild Card gym in California.

According to him, it is not bad to have a glimpse of the champion and his team while he is doing his regular workouts but if spectators become irritants and destract the training regimen, it will be a different thing, thus, people must observe proper decorum so that untoward incidents will be avoided.

Pacquiao will be accorded the usual treatment which he had been receiving from the city government and other sectors while he will be holding his 4-week training in a gym along Naguilian road.

Because Baguio has been identified as the most feasible high altitude training venue for almost all sports disciplines, Domogan revealed appropriate steps must be undertaken by both the national and local governments to upgrade the condition of the city's sports facilities in order to be compliant to international standards so that more athletes will be lured to hold their trainings in the city.

The city mayor cited Pacquiao's visit to the city along with that of the Azkals; will greatly contribute to the influx of more tourists in the city, thus, the city government and the police have already intensified its operations to prevent the occurrence of untoward incidents that will affect the city's image as a prime tourist destination north of Manila.

The city's vibrant tourism industry continues to achieve its robust growth because of new innovations and the influx of investors wanting to put up new attractions in the city and its neighboring towns of Benguet.

Yahoo Philippines
Back to top Go down
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:11 am

Update on Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley fight.

MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui10

MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui11

MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui12

MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui13

MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui14

Full coverage of the Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley press conference:
Back to top Go down
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY BEIBER!   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Some pics of pacquiao...some are cool, some are funny...hehehe.

cool...
MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui10
MANNY BEIBER! Manny-10
MANNY BEIBER! Pacman10
MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui11
MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui15
MANNY BEIBER! 1_wall10

funny...
MANNY BEIBER! 66061110
MANNY BEIBER! Wailin10
MANNY BEIBER! 27306110
MANNY BEIBER! Xmenpa10
MANNY BEIBER! Funnym10
MANNY BEIBER! 4631d110
MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui12
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyf10
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp10
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp11
MANNY BEIBER! Super210
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp13
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp14
MANNY BEIBER! 20061510
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp15
MANNY BEIBER! Manny910
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp16
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp17
MANNY BEIBER! 309n9k10
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp18
MANNY BEIBER! Manny210
MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui13
MANNY BEIBER! Pacqui14
MANNY BEIBER! Manny211
MANNY BEIBER! 49971810

check out some manny pacquiao shoes...
MANNY BEIBER! Nike-m10
MANNY BEIBER! Nike-m11
MANNY BEIBER! 22efd_10
MANNY BEIBER! Nike-m12
MANNY BEIBER! Nike-m13
MANNY BEIBER! Nike_m10
MANNY BEIBER! Manny-12
MANNY BEIBER! 61730_10
MANNY BEIBER! Manny-11
MANNY BEIBER! Nike-f10
MANNY BEIBER! Mannyp12
MANNY BEIBER! Tumblr10
MANNY BEIBER! Usqs10
MANNY BEIBER! Nike-t10
MANNY BEIBER! Nike-x10
Back to top Go down
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY BEIBER!   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:14 am

MANNY BEIBER! 630ap-10

Manny Pacquiao dominated an overmatched Shane Mosley to retain his World Boxing Organization welterweight title via a lopsided unanimous decision at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
Pacquiao repeatedly peppered Mosley with sharp combinations, forcing the American to be on the defensive for much of the one-sided bout. The Filipino champion floored Mosley in the third round with a right straight-left hook combination from which Mosley never fully recovered. After tasting the sting of Pacquiao's punches, the former three-division champion rarely went on the offensive and spent much of the remaining rounds trying to anticipate where Pacquiao's next blows would come from.
The three judges scored it 120-107, 120-108, and 119-107.
Mosley was credited with a knockdown in the 10th round after Pacquiao fell back on his behind. Replays showed Pacquiao was pushed and it also appeared Mosley was stepping on Pacquiao's foot. But Pacquiao was so dominating that round that based on the official scorecards, none of the judges gave Mosley the standard 10-8 score.
Outside of that phantom knockdown, it was all Pacquiao. Mosley was never into the fight, unable to get any type of offense going and at times already cringing even before a Pacquiao punch landed.
Pacquiao saw his record improve to 54-3-2 while Mosley slipped to 46-7-1 with one no-contest. The fighting congressman from Sarangani is slated to face Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12, while the 39-year-old Mosley will likely retire after losing badly for the second time in his last three fights.

More Pictures:
MANNY BEIBER! 17193e10
MANNY BEIBER! F9ea1910
MANNY BEIBER! 4a5c8910
MANNY BEIBER! Fed96f10
MANNY BEIBER! 82677410
MANNY BEIBER! 88cf3310
MANNY BEIBER! 7ffd1710
MANNY BEIBER! 29c39310
MANNY BEIBER! Edff3a10
MANNY BEIBER! B7129910
MANNY BEIBER! 1cca9d10

Pacquiao knocked down Mosley with a left hook in the third round, a punch that sapped Mosley's willingness to engage. Pacquiao ran after Mosley the rest of the fight, but the former champion who has never been knocked down in 18 years in the ring managed to stay away enough to finish the 12th round upright.

After the match.
MANNY BEIBER! Shane_10

MANNY PACQUIAO blamed Shane Mosley's negative tactics for leaving fight fans fuming last night.

He said: "It wasn't my best performance but I did my best. I did not expect this result.

"I was expecting him to fight with me for at least five of the 12 rounds so we could test each other's power.

"I did my best to try and give a good fight but what can I do? It is not my fault."

The pound-for-pound king added: "After the knockdown I felt I had him and that I could finish him.

"But the next round I have a problem with my left foot, it is tight. I told my coach to press my legs because they are too tight."

Sugar Shane, however, preferred to praise the multiple-weight world champ instead of focusing on the quality of what may have been his last outing as a pro.

Mosley said: "I fought the best fighter in the world. He has exceptional power, power that I've never been hit with like this before."

Pinoys in UAE celebrate Pacquiao's victory

DUBAI, UAE - Ten-time and 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao did not only underline to the world his stature as the best pound-for-pound king but he also cemented his distinction as the People's Champ, particularly of migrant Filipinos. Filipinos in the United Arab Emirates joined the celebration as Pacquiao successfully defended his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title against 4-time world champion Shane Mosley.
They see in him a great source of inspiration who showed to the world that Filipinos are competent and resilient. As early as 5 a.m. Sunday, Filipinos who mostly took time off from work trooped to various Filipino bars and restaurants in the Emirates to watch the fight and cheer for their champion.
The fight was telecast live by TFC (The Filipino Channel), which had the exclusive rights from Top Rank Promotion to air the fight in the Middle East. Allan Crisostomo, club manager of Rocky's Café located at the Regent Palace Hotel in Bur Dubai, said that Pacquiao is a symbol of national unity.
"Whenever he fights, we are all united on his side and he uplifts our morale especially us who are working abroad," he said. Some Filipinos were spotted wearing yellow shirts in solidarity with Pacquiao wearing yellow gloves as a symbol of his advocacy to fight poverty in the Philippines. Pacquiao is Sarangani representative in Congress.
Although Pacquiao won via a lopsided unanimous decision, some fans were left wanting after his fight with Mosley. They were disappointed and sorely missed the hard-hitting action in his previous fights against Juan Manuel Marquez and Antonio Margarito. Michael de Guzman, who runs an online boxing forum among Filipinos in the UAE, blamed Mosley for not going toe-to-toe against Pacquaio. "After the third round, when Mosley was sent to the floor, Pacquiao could have ended the fight - at the most in the fourth round - but Pacquiao only chased Mosley most of the time," de Guzman said. He also criticized referee Kenny Bayless for giving Pacquiao a knockdown count when it was clear during television replays that Pacquiao had an off balance punch and was "pushed" by Mosley's right hand. "Mosley mostly played very clever. He knew he could not withstand the firepower of Pacquiao so his right arm was not used for punching but only to cover his face," observed Joel Cuestas, manager of Philippine House Restaurant in Al Nahda, Sharjah. However, he also lauded Mosley for being a true sportsman who did not engage in any trash talking and accepted his defeat gallantly. After Pacquiao's victory against Mosley, all his fans were unanimous in saying that his next bout should be against Floyd Mayweather. Then he can retire at the top of his boxing career and remain a legend.
Back to top Go down
bulldog
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Male Posts : 5

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY BEIBER!   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 pm

It was an easy win for Pacquiao.
Back to top Go down
Banjo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Banjo

MEMBER / APBT REGISTRY

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY BEIBER!   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 am

it was indeed. hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MANNY BEIBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY BEIBER!   MANNY BEIBER! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANNY BEIBER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WMPTC EST. 2004 :: MAIN :: OFF-TOPIC BOARD-
Jump to: